• High protection against cuts — EN 388:2016 level D.
• Excellent abrasion resistance and tear resistance far exceeding the requirements for the highest EN 388:2016 level.
• Knit 15-gauge Typhoon® HPPE and steel fiber blend shell, comfortable and flexible — yet has good cut resistance, providing the gloves with 360° cut protection.
• Very good dexterity, touch sensitivity, and overall glove comfort.
• Excellent grip in dry, wet, and oily conditions – thanks to the sandy nitrile palm coating (also known as micropore nitrile), which displaces liquids on surfaces and creates a “suction effect”.
• Elasticated cuff provides a comfortable and secure fit around the wrist.
Typhoon® technology makes use of one of the strongest fibres in the world.